Saturday 11 September 2010

Homework Lesson 1

Production Skills Audit

1. I dont have a lot of expierience using a video camera. However, i do understand the basics and how to work one.

2. I have used Windows Live Movie Maker recently and have found it easy to use and am good at using this software.

3. I am able to work in groups quite well if I feel comfortable with the people I am with, otherwise I dont make as much input into discussions.

4. On a scale of 1-10 I would say about 6. I think this because there are many aspects to take into consideration, this may be camera angle, distance, lighting, and also finding the right locations to make the opening of your film perfect.


Narrattive and Story Analysis
Film Chosen: Toy Story 3

1.  The main story types that could be applied to Toy Story 3 are, Adventure, Action and Comedy.

2.

3.

4. The hero in Toy Story 3, I would consider to be "The Aliens". This is due to them saving Andy's Toys from being killed in a recycling machine, using a large Claw.

5. Throughout the film there are a couple of villians, but the main one would have to be "Lots-o-Huggin' Bear". I think this because he is the one who puts Andy's Toys in a life or death situation, leading them to almost being burnt alive and killed!

6.

No comments:

Post a Comment